Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Spooky Halloween FREE printable!

Where has the summer gone?!?! I was reminding Mom the other day that "Sons of Anarchy" was coming back. SHe said "O really? I didn't think it was coming back until September." Um Mom..... It IS the middle of September!! I know how she feel though, I am not quite in the "Fall" vibe yet.
 
That being said I AM getting all geared up for Halloween. All the stores are getting their decorations in and pinterest is absolutely FLOODED with Halloween pins. It is getting me really excited!
 
While I was looking around Pinterest I saw these AWESOME "You have just been poisoned" etched glasses from etsy...( They are avaliable HERE).
 
 I loved the idea but not the thought of spending that kind of money on a new set of glasses OR trying to find a place to store them after halloween. I came up with a simple and easy way to achieve sort of the same effect (Not nearly as awesome as the etched ones though). I created a template to print off and then I am just going to "glue" them to the bottom of some clear glasses with NON-Permenent tape runner. (You could also use double sided tape!) I created a free printable PDF so you too can "poison" some of your Halloween friends ;)
 
The original...My inspiration!

Here is my printable sheet for you!
http://freepdfhosting.com/bb0cd39a6b.pdf






 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the adorable printable! My kids were so excited to do this for their Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete